Hello there fellow customers. You are currently shopping at SUMMERFLOWERavenue. I'm Gwendelyn, the owner of this blogshop. Feel free to look around for something you'd might like. ENJOY YOUR SHOPPING SPREE(:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
#1If you wish to purchase an item, please email me your order form atsummerflower.avenue@yahoo.com.sgand the item will therefore be marked as RESERVED.
#2All item prices are FIXED.
#3Items sold CANNOT be refunded.
#4Payment & collection of items ONLY through MEET-UPS.
#5Payment by CASH ONLY.
#6Bidding is strictly NOT APPLICABLE to any of the items here. If two or more people want the same item, a first-come first-serve procedure will be carried out.
#7I do not charge transport fees.
#8Items reserved & unclaimed for more than one week will be back on sale.
#9Our customers' personal information will be kept CONFIDENTIAL.
#10All item prices are in SINGAPORE CURRENCY.
#11All sale items are restricted to SINGAPORE ONLY.
#12SUMMERFLOWERavenue has the right to to amend the terms & conditions WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
#13DEAD & EXTREMELY LATE buyers will be BLACKLISTED
#14 I will fill you in for further details such as measurements, size etc, if you email me.
#15 I don't do capping as I don't order from suppliers.
Meet-ups
Meet up place at BEDOK MRT STATION (Location discussable through email) I will charge you 5mins/10 cents if you're late. If by 20 mins time you do not arrive, I'll leave and you'll be blacklisted IMMEDIATELY. Oh, I don't charge transport fees too! I trust ALL my customers so please don't take that for granted.
Order Form
Name: Contact no.: Item name: Colour(if applicable): Meet up place:
0 comments:
Post a Comment